Madalyn Weeks Green

Keeping everyone, who loves Madalyn, up-to-date.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

March 20, 2007


I have spent the last couple of days with my daddy. Yesterday, I went to play with my Talan and Aunt Lissa. My dad didn't get any pictures though. Oh well, I still had fun. Today I played outside while my daddy sprayed the weeds. Then daddy put me in my baby backpack and blew the leaves. He says I liked it. My mommy was definitely not home during this time! Then my daddy put me down for a nap and vacuumed the living room. He sure is a huge help to mommy when he is home. Then daddy fed me dinner, we played and took a bath. The picture with the cup on my head is me on my throne with my crown or at least that is what daddy and sissy called it. I was so tired from our big day. After my bottle, I passed out. I am really going to miss him. I sure am glad he will be home for Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home