Madalyn Weeks Green

Keeping everyone, who loves Madalyn, up-to-date.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My first family vacation

July was a busy month. It started with fireworks on the 4th, then my super fun Birthday, then off to the beach for some fun in the sun.


But first, a whole bunch of sunscreen (even in my hair).


Then off to the pool for some fun with my Sissy.





This is me with my family.




I want to have more fun, but first I need some Daddy time.


This is me on the way to eat dinner and I am so excited to be in the car with everybody (Daddy, Mama, Sissy and Gran). It must have been that good nap I had. Also, you can see all my pretty teeth. I have 5 in this picture.






I love the beach!






1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! :)

August 28, 2007 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home