Madalyn Weeks Green

Keeping everyone, who loves Madalyn, up-to-date.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

March 21, 2007

This morning mommy thought I might roll over from my back to my stomach, but I fooled her. I just inched off my quilt with my baby. Then we got ready and went to Brookwood Village to find my sissy an Easter Dress. I am so glad I already have mine. I had fun just looking at all the pretty Spring colors. My little hands are busy, busy. I need to reach out and touch everything. After a long day, I was ready to relax and get ready for bed. Mommy gave me a massage and put on my p.j.'s This is me waiting for my mommy to finish making my bottle. I wanted to tell my daddy goodnight and I love him very much!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My two sweet girls - Gran loves you both very much. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon and getting some good sugar! I love all the new pictures, too! Keep up the good work, Mommy.

March 22, 2007 at 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute cute. i want to see those pictures that i gave you on here soon! haha, i love you!

-Anna

March 25, 2007 at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home