Madalyn Weeks Green

Keeping everyone, who loves Madalyn, up-to-date.

Thursday, March 22, 2007



Good Morning, World! Everyday is such a beautiful day to me. I can't wait to see my family, my Buster and my toys.
This afternoon I finally rolled over (from my back to my stomach). If it weren't for my sissy we wouldn't have it on camera. My mommy was too busy watching me to remember to get the camera, but now daddy can see too.
Tonight I took a bath in the sink, and I LOVED it. Mommy left the water running on the other side and I played in it. The sides of the sink are in the right spot for me to hold on so I can sit up with no problem. After such a fun bath I was ready for a bottle and my comfy bed. Good Night, World!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is Maddie all the way that was a great picture. She looked like she was having alot of fun. I wish I could have been there to see all off it. She had a very productive day.
Daddy

March 22, 2007 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you could have been here too. We miss you so much, baby.

March 23, 2007 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Maddie girl! Way to roll over. Way to Sissy! Way to be there with the camera!
Gran loves you both!
(and y'all, too, Mommy & Daddy!)

March 23, 2007 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(What Gran meant to say was "Way to go, Sissy!" )

March 23, 2007 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute is she! I like this one!

March 25, 2007 at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home