Madalyn Weeks Green

Keeping everyone, who loves Madalyn, up-to-date.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Easter!

Wow, what a day. I was so good in church this morning. I got to sit by my cousin Talan (see below). Then everyone wanted to see me, so I had several stops to make.


This is me with my daddy, mommy, and sissy.





1st picture - Our first stop was my Mam-maw and Pap-paw's house. I do not know why my Uncle Jarad is missing? Maybe he will let me know.
2nd picture - this is me (minus my pretty Easter shoes) and Harrison on our first Easter. Everyone watch out, because next year we will be running so fast our mom's will not be able to catch us.


This is my second stop, my Be-Be and Papa Jerry's house. Here we are, all the kids. I am the baby on the right and my cousin Talan is the baby on the left.


This is my cousin Talan, Uncle Matthew, and Aunt Leann. I wanted everyone to see him. This is who I sat with in Church on Easter Morning.

..And this is me and my Be-Be. I don't know what she just said but I think I like it.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home