Madalyn Weeks Green

Keeping everyone, who loves Madalyn, up-to-date.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Picture Day

This is me after my breakfast (vanilla custard and carrot/mango). I like to watch my stories after breakfast. My favorite happens to be Baby Einstein. Today it was "Baby Noah". You can see how excited I got. I am about to be too big for my chair, but I am too small for my high chair. I don't know where my mommy is going to feed me. I guess in her lap.















Today my sissy and I went to get our Easter pictures made. You can see below I am dressed and ready to go. I actually look happy about going. However, once I got there it was a different story. I don't know when grown-ups are going to learn that taking pictures, somewhere other than home, turns a happy baby mad relatively fast.

We did get through it, and the pictures turned out great. Look forward to seeing them on my blog soon and some of you will be receiving copies of your own.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looks so sweet in her little easter dress! I love it. My mom gave me those pictures of her and sadie. i got the black and white one of them both. I'm comming to see you soon! I love you !!

-Aunt Anna :)

March 25, 2007 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home